DO YOU WANT TO WORK IN OUR FOLKART OFFICE?
DATA ANALYSIS SPECIALIST
- Analyzing optimizing digital marketing campaigns as a part of Technical team.
- Experience understanding of the Google Ads search display ads, Facebook ads new ad technologies.
- Experience understanding conversion rate strategies optimization.
- Experience with the advanced ad management tools.
- Continually monitor optimize ad site contents.
- Be close to latest ad technologies online marketing trends.
- Working with the SEO Web Design team.
- Managing client relations communications about their ad campaigns.
- Sales marketing of digital advertising services of AdresGezgini.
- Analyzing of the statistics, developing advertising strategies, creating performance ideas for the existent customers
- Conducting surveys evaluating the advertising performance related to customer satisfaction
- Providing support via e-mail phone to the existent potential customers
- Detecting target customers developing marketing strategies for them.
SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER
- Having good web programming and database management knowledge,
- Preferably having at least 3 years work experience,
- Who have worked on API’s and web services,
- Preferably a bachelor's degree from a relevant section of the universities,
- Open to development,
- Spend 3-4 hours a day on the phone and do customer analysis in the remaining part
- Focus on sales target
- Can easily communicate with corporate companies over the phone
- Will be able to use office programs such as Outlook and Internet effectively
- Human relationships are strong and smooth spoken
- Expert in PHP and MySQL,
- Having an idea about SEO,
- Preferably graduated from relevant departments of the universities
- For male candidates preferably completed his military service,
- We are looking for a development open working colleague.
PART-TIME CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
- Will be able to use office programs and Internet effectively,
- Prone to teamwork,
- Human relationships are strong and smooth spoken,
- Will be able to keep up with dynamic and intensive working environment,
- Can think quickly and make the right decision,
- Effective communication and problem solving skills,
- Will be able to work for at least 20 hours on weekdays and weekend
- High communication skills on the telephone and disiplined
- Determined to receive training and self development
- Create strong and original ideas, produce and implement ideas quickly
- Knowledge of graphics design and photo processing applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Gimp etc.
- Disciplined, focused on delivering the job properly and on time
- Having business ethics in terms of confidentiality and responsibility
- Team-oriented, responsive, dynamic and goal-oriented,
- Lives in Izmir
- Will work full-time in the office environment
- Preferably: Experienced in simple video editing and editing, or open to learning,
- Well-resolved fiction, strong creative mind
- Studied in the numerical departments of 4-year universities
- Those who want to take part in TÜBİTAK & R&D projects
- Those who want to improve themselves in digital marketing and social media
- Those who want to do their graduation project/thesis
- Candidates who are prone to teamwork, analytical thinking and problem solving skills, who will do their compulsory internship, can apply.
- For candidates who are ambitious in software development and web programming, the opportunity to work part-time and take an active role in projects will be offered.